The information on this page may be subject to change without prior notice to any party.
Legal Disclaimer, Terms & ConditionsDisclaimer
In accessing and using any page on this website, or any goods and/or services obtained from the site or any sites linked to from it, the user agrees that he/she alone is responsible for his/her own thoughts, words and actions - and any choices and consequences regarding interpretation and application of any of the content - and that he/she will not hold Grant Boddington responsible or liable in any way.
The user also agrees that Grant Boddington is not responsible or liable in any way for the policies, choices, actions, inactions, errors, or omissions of any party referred to either directly or by implication, in any way.
Terms and Conditions
The T&C relate to the Certificate in Clinical Hypnotherapy course.
- Full compliance
with the Boddington School of Hypnotherapy Code of Ethics is required
by all course registrants during and after their training.
- Full personal support from Grant Boddington for up to 12 months while you train; then lifetime support once you qualify.
- This course is not transferable to any other person. Support & any applicable certification will only be provided to the original purchaser.
- The course fee are paid before beginning the course and is non-refundable.
- The details of all students of our Certificate in Clinical Hypnotherapy course will be retained by us for the purposes of future contact and will also will be passed to Hypnosis New Zealand at enrolment and again (if applicable) at completion.
- All prices are in
NZ dollars and include digital delivery of manual and where
Certificate in Clinical Hypnotherapy.
- Course fee is to be paid in one single full payment.
- Enrolment is complete only after we have received and accepted your contact details and your full payment and is valid for a maximum of 12 months.
- Course payments
made by Bank Transfer via BNZ are usually cleared and
transferred to us instantly. Other bank transfers usually
take from 2 hours to overnight (weekdays). Payments
made by Credit Card are processed by Paymate and usually
take 1 full business day to transfer to our account.
- Any offered promotional discounts are only available when making a Bank Transfer payment.
- A professional Hypnotherapist will conduct business in a responsible and respectable manner.
- A professional Hypnotherapist will recognise and uphold an obligation to the well-being of the client at all times.
- A professional Hypnotherapist will practice techniques and procedures in accordance with appropriate training and experience.
- A professional Hypnotherapist will ensure his/her own professional development by undertaking regular on-going training.
- A professional Hypnotherapist will maintain safe and hygienic premises of practice.
- A professional Hypnotherapist will not offer any guarantee as to the effectiveness or outcome of any treatment.
- A professional Hypnotherapist will keep a client’s personal details private, unless required to divulge that information by law, or when any person may be at risk in any way.
|Telephone: 06 345
Mobile: 021 447 481
134 Heads Road
Copyright © 1996